Objective: To locate reliable source materials.
1. Understand reliable sources.
2. Brainstorm alternative keywords to the obvious ones.
3. Learn as you read. That means pay attention to the words others use to describe ideas and build new words into searches.
4. Cite your work as you go along.
1. To search only university sites use site:edu and your keywords in the searchbox.
2. To search only government sites use site:gov and your keywords in the search box.
3. Use Control F to search through documents for your keywords.
4. Look at the references in a document for similar/additional content.