Soundcloud and Google Sites
1. Students will create audio transcripts using Soundcloud.
2. Students will upload audio clips from Soundcloud into a Google site.
1. Go to https://soundcloud.com/
2. Create an account or sign in if you have an account.
3. Once logged into the site the toolbar, at the top of the page, should display your name and have the upload link available.
4. To record an audio transcript, click on the upload link at the top of the toolbar. This is where you have the option of recording a new audio or uploading an existing audio.
5. To record an audio, click the "Start new recording" button, which gives a choice to record a new audio or find an existing audio.
6. Click the REC button, which brings you to this screen. Click the arrow, which will give access to the RECORD button. This will have to be done EVERY time you record a new audio.
7. After recording audio file, click tab for uploading the file.
8. Fill in the details of the audio file.
9. After saving audio file, get the URL link in order to insert into your Google site. This is found through the SHARE link.
10. Copy the URL to link to your audio file in Soundcloud and go to your Google site.
11. Open the edit mode, highlight the word that you want to link to your audio file and click the link symbol at the top of the toolbar. Insert your audio link and save.